This derbuka is a world exclusive from Gawharet El Fan. This derbouka in different colors of mother-of-pearl is exceptional with very large marquetry and mother-of-pearl work for a unique finish. Derbouka delivered with a bag, spare skin and tightening key.
The perfect instrument for professional players looking for an exceptional Sombaty.
This Egyptian derbouka from Gawharet El Fan is an exclusive and belongs to the Sombaty family, very popular with percussionists playing the Egyptian/Lebanese style:
- ◼️ With an imposing weight and size (6.2 kg, 48cm in height), it is an imposing instrument that holds perfectly in place.
- ◼️ The Poisa model is a Sons de l'Orient exclusive created by Gawharet El Fan from a mixture of mother-of-pearl and colors. A huge amount of work has gone into the derbouka to ensure it has an exceptional look and sound. Model entirely handcrafted.
- ◼️ This derbouka is tuned by our team of professionals to guarantee the best possible sound.
- ◼️ It comes with a padded cover, a spare skin and a tightening key. Please note that the installed and replacement skins are made from recycled plastic, they may show some cosmetic signs of wear but this does not affect the sound of the derbouka.
- ◼️ 2-year warranty against any manufacturing defect and 14 days money back guarantee.
Get the perfect derbouka to liven up your evenings, make you vibrate and make your friends and family dance. Click "Add to Cart" and order your instrument today.
➥ Free delivery in Europe from 100€ of purchase with the DPD carrier, all items on the site are in stock and are shipped under 24h.
Delivery times then vary between 3 and 5 days depending on your region. All orders are shipped from Paris, France.
➥ Returns are accepted within 14 days for an exchange or refund.