Who controls your personal data?
Sons de l'Orient Group controls the personal data that you communicate to us and is responsible for your personal data in accordance with the data protection law in force.Personal data controller: Sons de l'Orient, 138 avenue Georges Clemenceau, 78500 Sartrouville, France
Who can consult your data?
What are the legal conditions for data processing?
For each specific processing personal data we collect from you, we will tell you whether providing the personal data is legally binding or necessary to enter into a contract and whether it is an obligation to provide personal data and what the possible consequences are if you choose not to communicate them.
What are your rights?
- You have the right to request information about the personal data that we hold about you. You can contact Sons de l'Orient who will send you your personal data by e-mail.
- When Sons de l'Orient processes your personal data by automated means based on your consent or an agreement, you have the right to obtain a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party in a structured and common format. This only concerns personal data that you have provided to us.
- You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if it is inaccurate, including to complete your data incomplete personal. If you have a Sons de l'Orient account, you can modify your personal data in your account or member pages.
- You have the right to delete any personal data processed by Sons de l'Orient at all times, except in the following situations:
- You have an ongoing matter with Customer Service
- You have an ongoing order that has not not yet delivered or which has been partially delivered
- You have debts with Sons de l'Orient, regardless of the method of payment
- You are suspected of 'have or have used our services fraudulently in the last four years
- Your debts have been sold to a third party in the last three years or in the past year for deceased customers
- Your credit application has been declined within the last three months
- If you have made a purchase, we will retain your personal data in relation to your transaction for accounting purposes
- You have the right to request that Sons de l'Orient limit the use of your personal data in the following circumstances:
- If you object to the processing of your data on the basis of a legitimate interest of Sons de l'Orient, Sons de l'Orient will limit the processing of this data during the verification of the legitimate interest.
- If you declare that your personal data is inaccurate, Sons de l'Orient must limit the processing of this data pending verification of the accuracy of the personal data.
- If the processing is illegal, you can oppose the deletion of personal data and request the limitation of the use of your personal data
- If Sons de l'Orient no longer needs the personal data but it is necessary for the defense of a legal right.
How to exercise your rights?
We take data protection very seriously and therefore have a dedicated customer service to answer your questions regarding your aforementioned rights. You can contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org