Sombaty Talya 24cm
This 24cm Sombaty is a superb model made by Gawharet El Fan. The Talya model is a very beautiful model created in Egypt from a mixture of blue mother-of-pearl. A huge amount of work has gone into the derbouka to ensure it has an exceptional look and sound. Model entirely handmade.Derbouka delivered with a padded bag, a spare skin and a tightening key.
The perfect instrument for professional players looking for an exceptional 24cm Sombaty.
This Egyptian derbouka from Gawharet El Fan belongs to the 24cm Sombaty family, very popular with percussionists playing the Egyptian/Lebanese style and who want a deeper sound than with a 23cm Sombaty:
- ◼️ With an imposing weight and size (6.7 kg, 49cm in height), it is an imposing instrument that holds perfectly in place.
- ◼️ The Talya model is a very beautiful model created by Gawharet El Fan from a mixture of blue mother-of-pearl. A huge amount of work has gone into the derbouka to ensure it has an exceptional look and sound. Model entirely handcrafted.
- ◼️ This derbouka is tuned by our team of professionals to guarantee the best possible sound.
- ◼️ It comes with a padded cover, a spare skin and a tightening key. Please note that the installed and replacement skins are made from recycled plastic, they may show some cosmetic signs of wear but this does not affect the sound of the derbouka.
- ◼️ 2-year warranty against any manufacturing defect and 14 days money back guarantee.
Get the perfect derbouka to liven up your evenings, make you vibrate and make your friends and family dance. Click "Add to Cart" and order your instrument today.
➥ Free delivery in Europe from 100€ of purchase with the DPD carrier, all items on the site are in stock and are shipped under 24h.
Delivery times then vary between 3 and 5 days depending on your region. All orders are shipped from Paris, France.
➥ Returns are accepted within 14 days for an exchange or refund.