Darbuka Sparkly Baiana
The Baiana derbouka is one of the new models created by Gawharet El Fan. It comes with a bag, a spare skin and a tightening key. This model is covered with shards of mother-of-pearl mixed with black paint for a classic and timeless look with sublime reflections. Model entirely handcrafted.
The perfect instrument for players looking for a professional derbouka with incredible sound and look, ideal size and weight.
This Egyptian derbouka is part of the “Eclat” collection from the renowned manufacturer Gawharet El Fan:
- With a reasonable weight and size (around 4.5kgs and 45cm in height), it is an excellent compromise so that the instrument fits well without hindering playing comfort, with a relatively serious sound.
- The Baiana model is one of the new models from Gawharet El Fan, it is covered with shards of mother-of-pearl mixed with black paint for a classic and timeless look with sublime reflections. Model entirely handcrafted.
- This derbouka is tuned by our team of professionals to guarantee the best possible sound.
- It comes with a padded cover, a spare skin and a tightening wrench. Please note that the installed and replacement skins are made from recycled plastic, they may show some cosmetic signs of wear but this does not affect the sound of the derbouka.
- 2-year warranty against any manufacturing defect and 14 days money back guarantee.
Get the perfect derbouka to liven up your evenings, make you vibrate and make your friends and family dance. Click "Add to Cart" and order your instrument today.
➥ Free delivery in Europe from 100€ of purchase with the DPD carrier, all items on the site are in stock and are shipped under 24h.
Delivery times then vary between 3 and 5 days depending on your region. All orders are shipped from Paris, France.
➥ Returns are accepted within 14 days for an exchange or refund.